A partial list of the sites scheduled this year:
- February 17 Depart NYC.
- February 18 Arrive Tel Aviv - Stay in 5-Star hotels!
- February 19 Tour Mediterranean Coast; Caesarea, Mt. Carmel, Valley of Armageddon, Haifa, Nazareth, Cana, Mt. Arbel, Horns of Hatin.
- February 20 Tour Galilee: Boatride and Bible study on the Sea of Galilee, Ancient Boat, Mt. of Beatitudes, Capernaum, Demon Pig Jump, Golan Heights, baptisms in the Jordan River.
- February 21 Volunteer with the Israeli Defense Force at a base near Tiberias in the Galilee.
- February 22 Tour Jordan Valley to Jerusalem: Bet Shen, Jericho, Bethlehem, Southern steps.
- February 23 Tour Jerusalem: Wailing Wall, Temple Mount, Pools of Bethesda, St. Ann's Church, Temple Institute, Passover meal at Biblical Gardens, Rabbinical Tunnels, David's Tower.
- February 24 Tour Jerusalem: Mount of Olives, Garden of Gethsemene, Caiaphas' House, Old City, Jewish Quarter, Antonia Fortress, Via Dolorosa to Empty Tomb.
- February 25 Tour Dead Sea: Engedi, Qumron, Masada, Dead Sea swim.
- February 26 Depart Israel with incredible memories!
Tour Extension Option - Petra & the Red Sea
- February 25 After Masada, continue traveling to Eilat on the Red Sea.
- February 26 Tour Petra, Jordan, the Treasury, High place, Monastery.
- February 27 Tour Eilat: Underwater Observatory & Red Sea Cruise!
- February 28 Depart Israel with even more memories!