Featured Bible Study: Gospel of Mark by Dan Stolebarger
Our current study is on the book of Gospel of Mark by Dan Stolebarger. Grab your Bible and some note-taking materials and start your study by clicking on the audio links below. (or you
can use the Blue Letter Bible links for the scripture reference). There are also some study questions that go along with each session.
For further study on this book, see the links below the audio bible study.
Our next study will be starting on September 30, 2013.
If you are interested in joining, click here for more information.
(For the Diligent Student)
1. What was Paul’s concern at his “being a castaway”?
Explain the source of his apparent anxiety.
2. List 12 areas of judgment that will be dealt with at the Judgment Seat of Christ.
3. Diagram the sequence of the major events between the Harpazo and the Great White Throne Judgment. Describe the primary characteristics of each.
4. What is the distinction between the “Body of Christ” and the “Bride of Christ”?
(“Where two people agree, one is redundant")
1. If Israel was chosen by God, how could they have failed?
2. If the wild branches (Gentiles) that have been grafted into the vine can be cut off, does that mean that Christians can lose their salvation?1.
Candidate Research Projects:
(For the truly dedicated)
1. Draft a “Handbook” to facilitate preparing for our final examination before the Judgment Seat of Christ.
2) Compile the arguments for rebuttal to:
b) Replacement Theology
Preparation for the Next Session:
Review the Unconditional Covenants studied previously in Romans 9.
Study the remainder of Romans 11.