- When will I receive my order?
- Is my transaction secure?
- How can I check shipping costs before ordering?
- How can I get credit for a special offer if it isn't listed or automatically calculated by the store web site?
- I'm getting an error page when I try to go through the store checkout process.
- I have no credit card / I feel uncomfortable using my credit card online. How can I order through the online store?
- How can I change my login e-mail address / password on my store account?
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- Can I send a gift order?
- What format are your videos?
- What do the different DVD formats mean?
- What is your return policy?
- How do I have products shipped to separate addresses?
- As a Christian ministry, you should be giving away materials to minister to people. Why do you charge money for your products?
- My question is still not answered…
1. When will I receive my order?
Items shipped via Media Mail should arrive in 10-14 days.
Items shipped via Priority Mail should arrive in 2-8 days.
Items shipped via UPS Ground should arrive within 3-10 days.
UPS Three Day and Two Day shipping should arrive within those time limits.
Our offices are closed during the weekends.
2. Is my transaction secure?
YES, It is absolutely safe to shop at Koinonia House!
We guarantee 100% safe shopping! Our secure server software (SSL) is among the best software available today for secure electronic commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your order information so it cannot be accessed before it reaches us. You can be sure that your order will remain private and secure!
3. How can I check shipping costs before ordering?
You can find out the shipping costs for our items by going through the beginning steps of the checkout process. During the Secure Checkout, a shipping dropdown list will be available, calculating your shipping based on zip code and order weight. Even if you go through 95% of the checkout process and still do not click on "Place Order!" at the bottom of the last page of the checkout, your order will not go through. Therefore, you can abort an order any time you like without fear of being charged.
4. How can I get credit for a special offer if it isn't listed or automatically calculated by the store web site?
Please email us through the "Online Store" option on the Contact Us page drop-down menu so that we can correct the problem before you place your online order.
5. I'm getting an error page when I try to go through the store checkout process.
If you hit a page that says, "This page cannot be displayed" or something similar, first try to back up to the last actual store page, and hit "Go To Next Step" again. This should correct the problem.
If this does not work for you, please let us know. Email us with the following information so we can find a resolution to the problem:
- Do you use a Mac or a PC?
- What version and browser type are you using?
- When in the checkout process did you experience difficulty? Was it when you clicked on "Secure Checkout" on the Shopping Cart page? Was it when you clicked on "Place Order!", etc.
- What was the exact wording of the error?
6. I have no credit card / I feel uncomfortable using my credit card online. How can I order through the online store?
You can print an order form and mail or fax it with your payment. Please note: online discounts can only be given to orders placed online with a credit card.
7. How can I change my login e-mail address / password on my store account?
You can change your own login e-mail address now! To do so:
- Login using your current e-mail address and password. You may do this by clicking on the "Login" button at the top of the store.
- As soon as you login, a menu will appear in your right side-bar.
- Click on the "Change Login E-Mail Address" option to change your e-mail address.
- Click on the "Change Login Password" option to change your password.
8. What forms of payment are accepted?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Personal Check, Business Check and Money Orders denominated in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank. Please note: Our International Offices only accept Visa or Mastercard.
9. Can I send a gift order?
Absolutely yes! During our Secure Checkout, you will have the option to give us a billing address with a separate shipping address for the gift order. We will send the invoice to the billing address and the product, along with a gift notification letter, to the shipping address.
10. What format are your videos?
The U.S. office provides DVD format only. For countries other then the U.S. contact the International Office nearest you.
11. What do the different DVD formats mean?
There are currently eight different "region codes" in operation around the world, and the majority of these will only be viewable with the appropriate DVD player and television set. Our DVDs, however, are designated "region 0" and are designed to be used with most current DVD players, although you should check the specifications of your particular model before deciding to purchase. For more information on DVD regions, see here.
12. What is your return policy?
13. How do I have products shipped to separate addresses?
To have products shipped to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each address you wish to ship to. The billing address should remain the same.
14. As a Christian ministry, you should be giving away materials to minister to people. Why do you charge money for your products?
Our heart is to encourage and facilitate serious study of the Bible as the inerrant Word of God, and we work to develop and distribute resources through as many avenues as possible to help people learn. Our web site contains a world of material to that end; articles, audio commentaries, radio shows, news and news links, study helps, and our sister site, King's High Way, has the text of entire books online. While we gladly accept donations, we do not solicit them. Instead, we depend primarily on sales to cover our expenses. We work to keep the prices of our products reasonable, and yet cover our operating and production costs.
15. Email Koinonia House
If your question has not been answered, and you still need assistance, Go here to email K-House.