- The eNews resource links will not work for me. They keep bringing up an error page.
- How do I manage my eNews Subscription?
- My question is still not answered…
1. The eNews resource links will not work for me. They keep bringing up an error page.
Hotmail users often have this problem. The links really do work 99% of the time, but some e-mail programs get 'hung up' on them. The best thing you can do when the links stop working is to close the eNews e-mail and then open it back up. This usually corrects the problem. You can also read our eNews online - so that you are accessing the links through your browser, rather than through your e-mail program.
2. How do I manage my eNews Subscription?
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change email addresses, please use the Subscribe page.
3. Email Koinonia House
If your question has not been answered, and you still need assistance, Go here to email K-House.